Monday, January 9, 2012

EOC: Week 1

Haute couture is wildly thought up dresses specially made for women with far too much money. They're not practical for day to day life or even for a special night out on the town. These are meant as high fashion objects. People looking at them longingly wishing they had been the ones to design or the ones wearing it. Then there are ones merely just gazing upon it with fascination and wonderment as to why someone would design such a thing. I fall into the latter. It's not that I don't see the purpose of Haute Couture it's just that it's too outlandish for me. I like to see dresses and similar pieces of clothing that can actually be worn around to places. Those are the type I would photograph, and would enjoy doing so more than something looking like it doesn't quite belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment