Monday, January 23, 2012

EOC: Week 3

How I view myself now is not exactly where I would like to be. While my photos are of good quality, I feel that I need to put myself out there more by doing what needs to be done. Networking, getting more connections, basically just building a name for myself. Granted it won't be big time yet, but doing a little now will get me more later. So the photo shoots that I do now are the foundation for what will help me in the long run. I only have one way to go and that is up. My skills will only improve, my connections will only get better, and because of that my photos will be seen by more. Now when it comes to the near future I will have completed school, that will be one goal that is done and over with. I'll carry the success of that over to my photography and business. That will fuel me even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment