Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 7 EOC : The biggest challenges to completing my business plan

Oh where do I begin? This whole writing a business plan has been difficult to get started, but at last it is starting to taking shape. Probably the hardest part has been getting my thoughts together onto the paper. Then it's a matter of forming those thoughts into coherent sentences that actually make sense. Lets face it sometimes things just sound better in your head.... and don't transfer well to paper or in this case a computer... Slowly but surely I am getting it together though. Once completed roughly I will have to polish it off and give it a professional tune up. It's almost always easier to write everything out first as it flows naturally then go back and fix the mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment